Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Thank you everyone.

I would like to say a heart felt thank you to everyone who has sent money and offers of help over the last few days. Also those people who have helped me get through this difficult time with their kind words and support. You have no idea how important this has been in getting me through this horrible experience.

I haven't been ignoring what has been happening both here in Greece and the wider world but it has been hard to get the energy to write about how I feel about recent events. I will be updating the blog more regularly in the days to come and as I now have access to a camera (thank you Asteris for lending me yours) there are pictures as well.

1 comment:

Troy David said...

I have taken in part of things from it on the point.thanks
voltas AC service centre in Coimbatore